[NCSG-EC] Fwd: NCSG / NCUC / NPOC 2021 Election Timeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:56:32 EEST 2021

Hello all,

Just a short note on the 2021 elections timeline, the deadline for NCSG to
inform its new leadership team is on the 24th June. The draft timeline
seems pretty tight but its very similar to the one we used last year.

I believe Raoul and Raphael already approved this timeline and maryam is
already starting with the preparations. Please let me know if you have any
questions or comments.

-------

Please find for your review draft timeline for the 2021 NCSG / NCUC / NPOC
leadership elections.

7 May: Check-in begins

13 May - 27 May: Nomination period

27 May: Deadline for nomination acceptance and candidate statement.

28 May: Meet the candidates call / Check-in ends

01 - 04 June: Voter roll finalized

07 June - 21 June: Voting

22 June: Results announced

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Advocacy Coordinator | Data Privacy Brazil Research
<https://www.dataprivacybr.org/en/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos