[NCSG-EC] Draft Call/ToR for the strategic review

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:06:56 EEST 2020

Dear all,

Please find below the draft ToR for the strategic review

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rb2oN1STQFyKcMc03JOyrULDiGpn2SdBcncL_oQTIz8/edit?usp=sharing

It is open for comments and suggestions, of course. However given that this
is being published on a publicly archived mailing list, I find it more
prudent to leave it in comment mode only. Make sure that you can be
identified when making suggestions, either by logging into a google account
or signing your comments/edits.

The main outstanding point is to decide whether to issue the call for a
chair first (and as a standalone) or to issue a call for members and then
organize the election of a chair from those members.

There are various ways to look at this, and I do not have a strong
commitment to any option, although what came most "naturally" to me was the
election of the chair from the members, probably because this is what I
have witnessed in policy development. I have flagged the relevant parts.

Let's give ourselves until Thursday COB UTC in order to hopefully publish
the call on Friday.

Again Joan and Ioana I would kindly ask you to circulate this with the NPOC
EC.

Have a nice Sunday,