[NCSG-EC] meeting soon?

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:37:28 EEST 2020

Hi all,

I guess it would be good to have a (last?) meeting before ICANN 69.

On my side of the agenda, I'd like to have your approval for a development
time block with Wapix in order for us to be able to make some more progress
with our systems. Currently on the "to-do" list is the wrapping up of mail
server issues that arose following our hosting provider change, the
migration of the NCSG mailing list to mailman, which would in turn allow
us, one day, to have a moderation policy.

Anyhow I am now somewhat settled and functional in Germany and so it will
be easier for me to attend calls than it has been for the previous 3 weeks.

Talk to you soon,