[NCSG-EC] GNSO Council and Leadership Meeting - opportunities and threats brainstorming session

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:43:38 EET 2020

Dear EC,

Hope this email finds you well! And happy to work with you from now on (:

I understand I need to check with the constituencies if their reps will be
kept but before that, I would like to inform you about a Meeting between
the GNSO leadership and Council thats taking place on nov 5th.

The aim of this session is to convene SG and C's leadership and the council
in a brainstorming session for the upcoming year and possible challenges
the council might face. NCSG is being offered 5 min for a short exposition
on *(a) introduction of our group and how it works with your respective
Council members and (b)  What are your group’s perspective on the main
opportunities and threats for the GNSO Council for the upcoming year and
beyond?*

In case any of you has thoughts or concerns you would think its important
for me to add during this session, feel free to let me know.

best regards,
Bruna