[NCSG-EC] Nomination period for councillors

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri May 29 20:27:59 EEST 2020

Thanks, Steph.  Yes, I do think we continue with our election timeline as agreed and ask for candidate statements to fill those appointed slots.  I don’t think we need to wait until after the election to make that usual request for candidates from our membership since we know now that we need to fill them.  Anyone who was too timid to nominate during the nomination period can send in their candidate statement to the EC for appointment.  It is a shame that they did not nominate during the nomination process, but they can still get on via appointment.  Thanks.

Best,
Robin