[NCSG-EC] Nomination period for councillors

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Fri May 29 17:22:50 EEST 2020

Hi folks,

Those who were on the call today will know that Elsa has indicated she
is not running for Council again this year.  We are thus short of
candidates, having only three (Julf, Juan, and myself) for 4 positions.
This is far from ideal, and it was pointed out by one member on the call
that there were other people who were willing to come forward.

Is it your wish that we open up nominations again for a couple of days,
or just leave the EC to appoint?

Stephanie