[NCSG-EC] Primer for tomorrow's meeting

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:51:37 EEST 2020

Hi all,

A quick update: the fees for our current contract with Wapix would go from
428/m to 468/m with the addition of hosting to the package. The transition
itself would not cost us dev time, but given the outdated character of it
by now, there would be work to be done on it later on (which means dev
time, but we can discuss that later)

So we would go from 44 EUR/m to 40 USD/m for hosting, or a saving of about
7 EUR/7.5 USD per month at going rates.

I have yet to figure out contractual matters with Robhost, and I'll be back
to you when I do.

Have a nice day,