[NCSG-EC] Revised Election Timeline

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 26 20:22:45 EET 2020

Sigh.  I have done the research as to exactly how many seats are up for grabs and will send that out as soon as the EC agrees with this schedule.  According to my calculations. aided by the GNSO official website this time, Here is what I come up with:

NCSG Chair

  *   Rafik Dammak (SOI<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Rafik+Dammak+SOI>) - AAPAC (AGM 2020) term limited
  *   Elsa Saade (SOI<https://community.icann.org/x/hyyOAw>) – NA – (AGM 2020) eligible for re-election
  *   Tatiana Tropina (SOI<https://community.icann.org/x/xAJ1Aw>) – EU (AGM 2021) (no election for this seat)
  *   Juan Manuel Rojas (SOI<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Juan+Manuel+Rojas+SOI>) – LAC (AGM 2020) eligible for re-election
  *   Farell Folly (SOI<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Farell+FOLLY+SOI>) – EU (AGM 2021) (no election for this seat)
  *   James Gannon (SOI<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/James+Gannon+SOI>) – EU (AGM 2021) Eligible for re-election.  This 2021 date listed here is an error, as an appointee of the NCSG, James can only sit until the General Annual Meeting, we have to hold an election for this seat just as we do for Juan's seat.  Had Farzi stayed, the seat would not be up for election.
  *   NCSG Chair (term limited)

So we need to elect four councillors and a Chair this time.  I am ccing the NCSG EC for their views

cheers Steph