[NCSG-EC] "meeting" during ICANN67

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:26:39 EET 2020

Hi all

Apologies for not being very proactive to set the meeting up but I don't
think I would have had much time this week - Im traveling a bit. I would
have a bit more time next week but then it gets into the actual meeting.

Ideally we would get things out of the way but at this point I presume it
might be easier to try to get something going some time next week.

If that's an option then Maryam could set up a doodle?

Also do we have the new NPOC appointee? Have they been put into CIVI etc.
etc.?

Have a nice day,