[NCSG-EC] Zoom moderation for the coming week

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 04:52:29 EEST 2020

Thank you for the reminder, Rapha. I was just attending the Registration
Data Policy IRT session where we faced a more serious and pretty disturbing
interference.

I do hope Vaibhav does not attend the NCSG calls but I think you have a
point in calling our attention to that. If NCSG session is not an option,
we should keep an eye for possible plenary sessions and so on - but I do
hope nothing happens.

Best,
B.

--