[NCSG-EC] FYI: NomCom review recommendation 10

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:04:56 EEST 2020

Hi all,

Just putting this out on our radar screen: NomCom review rec. 10 invites
the GNSO to review its nomcom seats allocation. This will probably trickle
down to NCSG/NCUC/NPOC at some point in the near future.

I have no idea of the history or reasons behind the current situation (i.e.
the non commercial seat being "held" by NCUC), and I don't have enough
information at this point to have a strong opinion about the way forward.
So I'm not formulating any recommendations here, this is just for
information purposes only :)

Have a nice day,

[image: image.png]