[NCSG-EC] Vaibhav

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:35:06 EEST 2020

Thanks Robin. I understand you prefer to address the membership status
problem before the behavior?

One way or the other, I agree with the points you make. There is at least
some language in the OPs regarding summary dismissal of frivolous
complaints, which can serve as a basis for the dismissal of the current
complaint re Milton.

Before taking any further action re the dismissal of his complaint however,
I would be inclined to ensure that he is also under moderation for the NCUC
list, on which he has continued to post; again, I just want to be careful
and avoid retaliation or escalation on a parallel channel. We can consider
ourselves lucky that there has been no flare-up today despite the fact that
he's been posting.

So let's coordinate with Bruna on that; I think she might want a more
formal notice from you Steph, for the record. Could you take care of that?

Thanks and have a nice evening,