[NCSG-EC] NCSG Elections Ballot - Please Review

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Jun 1 18:50:44 EEST 2020

It looks like Tomslin is accidentally listed on the ballot twice.

Also, I think we need to include language on the ballot about the number of council seats we are filling (4) and that the winning candidate with the least number of votes will be serving a one-year term.

Given our gender rule of needing at least two councilors of each gender, and Tatiana is the only female councilor continuing, it means that Stephanie will be elected automatically to the council regardless of the number of votes she receives.

I do not believe our regional diversity rules will be a factor in this election, but I’d need to see a list of exactly who declares which regions to say for sure.  Our charter states “To the maximum extent possible, no more than 2 NCSG GNSO Council Representatives can be declared resident of the same geographic region…”.

Thanks,
Robin