[NCSG-EC] URGENT! Maryam needs to prepare the NCSG ballot!

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 1 17:33:32 EEST 2020

This is further to my earlier note.  Please decide whether to accept
Tomslin's name on the ballot, even though it was after the deadline.
Please ignore my previous resignation indication, after closer perusal
of the rules, it seems that because of gender balance rules (Tat would
be the only female on COuncil and that is against the rules) my
resignation of candidacy would not impact the two newcomers who are
running, since they are both male. Apologies for sending that thought
before checking the rulebook...

Please get the ballot names finalized for Maryam at your earliest
convenience.  Or tell me to do it if you think my recusal no longer applies.

Kind regards

Steph