[NCSG-EC] call with NCSG

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 16 17:59:26 EET 2020

That was my thought...obviously you folks could eat breakfast or something, but it is unlikely to fulfill what I had in mind for the call.

Lets try to find a time slot, possibly the following week, and advertise the opportunity to the list.  I like the 30th, but am flying back from the EPDP meeting, so will propose some time slots for that day when I could make it.  Very few of us are going to the EPDP meeting as well.

cheers Steph