[NCSG-EC] call for volunteers for Council

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 20:43:23 EET 2020

 Hi Steph, Don't worry, I certainly believe that people are thinking about to jump in as self-candidate or thinking any name to fit those positions, that's no easy decision to make and sometimes require more than just will. We just wait for the deadline to know how many names we will have in our hands to make a choice.
Best Regards

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas