[NCSG-EC] "meeting" during ICANN67

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:29:11 EET 2020

Hi all,

Will we be meeting? I understand that "kitchen" meetings like ours have
probably been bumped out of the schedule of the now-remote meeting.

However there are some issues related to the various IT services we pay for
and how they fit with each other, that I would want discussed (and decided)
sooner rather than later. Nothing catastrophic, but just decisions that
have to be taken.

So even if we don't have a meeting scheduled at the moment, I suggest we
find a way to schedule one. I'd report in more details on the stuff above
before that of course.

Thanks!