[NCSG-EC] Doodle Poll for Leadership Meeting

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 6 15:39:20 EEST 2020

i am sorry I did not notice, you should be on the list for NCSG-EC so I
don't know how this happened.

If folks would prefer a monthly meeting, i would be very happy to set
that up.  I will ask Maryam to send around a doodle, in consultation
with Bruna, so that we can make a smooth transition.

cheers Stephanie