[NCSG-EC] Doodle Poll for Leadership Meeting

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Wed Aug 5 19:36:13 EEST 2020

If the NCSG-EC is meant to participate in these meetings, it would be very helpful to know that and to have adequate time to fill out a doodle and have the meeting properly scheduled.  Maybe we should try for regular monthly meetings on the same date and time each month?  At least we would know there is an EC mtg on a certain date and time on a regular basis and we can plan for that and build it in to our schedule.  This is not meant to be a criticism, only a plea for organization so we can know what is going on and can plan to participate accordingly.

Thanks,
Robin