[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Requesting your investigation/mediation services

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Tue Oct 8 18:36:35 EEST 2019

Hi there,

I will begin to prepare a statement of facts and to compile evidence.

Note that I have previously submitted two formal complaints regarding Farzaneh Badii to the NCUC Executive Committee, neither of which were actioned upon.

I am very surprised that Farzaneh has submitted a complaint regarding my behaviour, given she has orchestrated a campaign of harassment against me for two years now, but it is what it is. I will be glad to cooperate with your investigation.

In the interim, I will voluntarily suspend my involvement in ICANN activities.

I hope that Farzaneh will consider doing the same while your investigation is underway.

Kind regards,

Ayden Férdeline