[NCSG-EC] Reminder: NCSG EC Meeting - New Doodle Poll

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Fri Nov 29 21:14:56 EET 2019

Dear all,

Please this is a gentle reminder to fill in the doodle poll below.

Thank you!

—
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: ‭+44 7846 471777‬

Following the result of the  doodle poll<https://doodle.com/poll/kn5mk7sy4c3esxwx?utm_campaign=poll_added_participant_admin&utm_medium=email&utm_source=poll_transactional&utm_content=gotopoll-cta#table> circulated last week, we have not been able to get a date and time for the EC meeting proposed for this week.  So, please complete this new doodle poll for an EC meeting next week. I hope this will work for everyone: https://doodle.com/poll/pg48iui42bbgsy37

Many thanks,