[NCSG-EC] EC meeting re constituency review?

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Nov 22 23:56:43 EET 2019

Thanks, Stephanie.  We had a very productive discussion in the Montreal NCSG-EC meeting about the upcoming constituency review process.  We went over the draft outlining the proposed process and criteria for the exercise, and there was great feedback about suggested improvements and places that needs more clarity.  See:
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FuLOjI-g-HaaKtdc9CQ6DkDJ7rWMHfaLlOb63ZHdYm0/edit?usp=sharing

So I propose that I revise this draft accordingly in the next couple of weeks before we sign-on to the final plan and kick off the process.  Thank you.

Best,
Robin