[NCSG-EC] Headsup!!!! we have work to do immediately

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu May 9 15:19:27 EEST 2019

Thanks Raoul, Maryam has sent RFIs on some of those guys and we even sent a second nudge on some...so they will be dropped.  It would be good, if we agree on the strong applicants, to make that clear in the notes and then we can agree to accept them right away.  In my opinion we need rfis on a few of them that do not mention why they care about the DNS (i.e. this is not just a free club that talks about the Internet, we need to make that clear) and we will be sailing.

Deadline for replacement for Elsa is actually Friday night, if I cannot beg for the weekend then I will send out a change notification, be ready for decision by Friday UTC midnight.  What zone are you in at the moment?

cheers steph