[NCSG-EC] Headsup!!!! we have work to do immediately

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu May 9 00:46:48 EEST 2019

WE cannot seem to get a meeting scheduled.  Can you please:

1.  go into the membership applications and put your comments in clearly so that we can agree on accepting the ones we can agree on, abandon the no show, and do the RFIs on the ones that have not made their case clear?  Thanks!!!

2.  Elsa cannot make it to Marrakech, I just sent out a call for applications to replace her.  I want to decide this weekend so we can activate ICANN travel on Monday.  I gave them till Saturday night.  WE should be able to do that fairly quickly, as we need someone who has a clue to replace on Council, there is a lot of important stuff coming up.

Thanks for your cooperation folks, it is always much appreciated.  I will send you the applications as fast as I get them, so you can review as you go.

cheers Steph