[NCSG-EC] Attendance & Recording of NCSG EC Meeting | 03 May 2019 | 21 UTC

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat May 4 15:53:15 EEST 2019

THanks very much Maryam.  As stated on the call, we abandoned the review of the documents because not all of us had commented.  Please get in there and comment on the existing membership applications so that we can get these folks approved or RFI's sent in time for the election.  We have been sloppy about getting this job done, it should take less than half an hour now the system is working.

Please Maryam, can you send out a doodle poll for the next call to fix these memberships?  Here is the agenda:

1)  Review memberships

2) Review Steph's draft criteria and procedures for a membership database review (coming soon), and the formation of a review committee other than the EC

3) AOB

Thanks to all who participated, and thanks for getting this bit of work done!!

cheers Stephanie