[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC Meeting | Friday 03 May, 2019 | 2100 UTC

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed May 1 18:59:09 EEST 2019

Hi folks, you will notice from the note that I just sent to the list on the elections, that we need to review our membership lists.  We have inactive members, and we need to solidify which ones are just inactive, and which organizations or individuals are out of contact with us (i.e. lost and gone forever) or who no longer qualify because of a change of purpose or size.  I am hoping we can divide up the list of members, and tackle this during the month we have for checkin....it should be doable.  Hoping to discuss at the EC meeting this Friday, if you all can make it.

cheers

Steph

Maryam Bakoshi has invited you to NCSG EC Meeting | Friday 03 May, 2019 | 2100 UTC

Title:

NCSG EC Meeting | Friday 03 May, 2019 | 2100 UTC

Location:

https://icann.zoom.us/j/274234663

When:

Friday, May 3, 2019 17:00 – 19:00

Organizer:

        Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org><mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>

Dear All, Please find participation details for the NCSG ExCom Meeting on Friday 03 May 2019 at 2100 UTC. I have attached a Welcome to Zoom document and Zoom FAQ to help answer any questions you may have, if you are new to using Zoom. Join Zoom Meeting: https://icann.zoom.us/j/274234663 Time Zones: https://tinyurl.com/y6hgx5x5 Meeting ID: 274 234 663 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adUojhAPmk --- Many thanks, Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7846 471777

Attachments:

about:blank<br>about:blank

Comment:

Attendees: