[NCSG-EC] Selected ABR Applications

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 21 22:53:04 EET 2019

Thanks a lot Farell, good rationales!  We will go ahead and give the slot to Houda, we also thought she seemed to be a super strong candidate (also the first to ask about the position).  Maryam can you please go ahead and let her know, as well as ICANN travel or whoever else has to know at ICANN?

Kind regards,

Stephanie