[NCSG-EC] Selected ABR Applications

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Mon Mar 18 11:06:54 EET 2019

Thanks Maryam for forwarding this.

Ì think this is an interesting list.

I think Varsha has been to many ICANN meetings already (at least in Barcelona, but no idea of her source of fundings, may we ask?), therefore; I am not in favour of selecting her if she already benefited from other fellowship opportunities.
According to his SOI, Tuhaise Robert may need more time to learn about NCUC/NCSG and ICANN as a whole before. Instead of offering him this opportunity, we should first offer him an online mentorship program (buddy or newcomer coaching)

Houda Chihi is a member of ISOC Tunisia and seems to have made many contributions within the Internet Ecosystem. Which his/her knowledge, I have no doubt that he/she will be a good candidate that can contribute efficiently later.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY
NCUC Rep. to the NCSG Policy Committee