[NCSG-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder: FC meeting at 15:15pm (Japan, Kobe local time)

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 13 04:15:00 EET 2019

This meeting conflicts with many key pdps, notably RPMs and the RDAP implementation trial.  As i continue to underscore, working on policy is our primary job here.  I am ccing the EC in hopes some of them will be able to participate, I think I may have to go to the RDAP implementation trial which is in KICCs, the 10 minute walk place.  Sorry, not much we can do about this.

We need to do the Chair election process, because we technically do not have an FC Chair at the moment.  If I may suggest adding this to the agenda as the first item, we could ensure quorum and get that over with.

Stephanie