[NCSG-EC] let's finish all the outstanding membership applications

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 22:02:24 EET 2019

No Steph dont worry

Robin your vote is saved and comments are saved too. Just does not show on
the front end in the comment approval. This is a problem we have been
sorting out and Raphael mentioned in multiple times to just ignore the
front end write and save

Did a test on Ricardo and it is ok. Please continue. rapahel has done it
too

Farzaneh