[NCSG-EC] Today's meeting with Wapix

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 14:00:06 EET 2019

Hi all

If there are no objections, and given that no one seemed eager to throw
more money at Wapix (neither am I,) I will go with the "conservative"
option of limited issues-fixing rather than the broad overhaul, using the
accrued development time.

Wapix will thus proceed with the update of CIVI (first on an offline
instance of our website for testing purposes) before starting to fix the
actual issues.

I will keep you all updated as usual.

Best,