[NCSG-EC] agenda for Marakech

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 19 13:20:57 EEST 2019

Hi folks, I have two urgent matters:

1.  Please comment on or approve the agenda for our meeting in Marakech.  Kathy and Martin would like with minutes to talk about sub pro, but I cannot quite figure out where to put them.  Maybe replace Rafik's slot???

2.  Robin has a sub pro meeting on Monday, same time as our NCSG-EC meeting.  We need to move the meeting, could we possibly grab lunch together instead, say at 12-12:30?  we need to be on the record of course, might be tough to arrange at this point...

cheers Steph