[NCSG-EC] Urgent!! Ballot issues for the Election

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Jun 10 18:17:54 EEST 2019

Thanks, Stephanie.  I’m glad we are able to give members an opportunity to vote for or against each candidate, as it is the democratic thing to do.  I support your formulation of the ballot so that members can select for themselves on every candidate.  Thank you for fixing this error in the ballot.  And thanks to Juan for catching the error in time for us to fix it.

Best,
Robin