[NCSG-EC] [NCSG Techteam] Wapix follow up

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jul 17 18:12:31 EEST 2019

OK: done.

Note, it is trivial to add other aliases if needed without involving
Wapix (indeed technically even that is an alias, the actual address is
rfi at members.ncsg.is). Changing the actual address wouldn't be much
harder but then Wapix would have to change it at their end, too.

I've saved login details in file "imap-account.txt" under the
"civicrm" account, which Wapix has access to, they should be
able to pick it from there.

Tapani