[NCSG-EC] [NCSG Techteam] Wapix follow up

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:05:55 EEST 2019

Hi Caleb

The purpose of the email account is to be used back and forth when further
information is required from applicants (by Maryam our staff support) - in
that sense I don't think a "no reply" email would be ideal. Each email is
then logged into the backend as an activity for the member in question,
which allows in turn EC members to track this communication flow from a
front end.

Tapani, would you be able to create that email? I could use input from
other EC members as for its label - probably something like membership@ or
even rfi@

Thanks