[NCSG-EC] Travel Seats for Montreal ICANN66

usr mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:57:01 EEST 2019

I’ll be going, since I have Italian passport I think I can pass with an electronic quick process, not formal visa.

Best

Martín

From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 10:49 AM
To: NCSG EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>, "tatiana.tropina at gmail.com" <tatiana.tropina at gmail.com>, Ayden Férdeline <icann at FERDELINE.COM>, Arsene Tungali <arsenebaguma at GMAIL.COM>, "Elsa.saade at gmail.com" <Elsa.saade at gmail.com>, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>, "mpsilvavalent at gmail.com" <mpsilvavalent at gmail.com>, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>, Farell Folly <farellfolly at gmail.com>
Subject: Travel Seats for Montreal ICANN66

Hi folks, We need to get the names in tomorrow for travel to Montreal in November.  Please plan well ahead for visas if necessary, Canada is reputed to be among the slowest.

Please let me know by noon tomorrow if you plan to attend.  Thank you!

Cheers STephanie