[NCSG-EC] [NCSG-PC] Here are two ABRs to consider

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:24:13 EET 2019

Thank you Stephanie,

I have reviewed both ABRs and I think they look great, i have made
minor edits though. I understand the time constraints that led this to
be done in hurry, we would have done better.

I have a comment on the second one about the training on security
issues. This comment was also made by Farell on the Google doc but
wanted to bring it here and weigh in for archiving purposes.

Given that we are asking for funding to bring in some participants and
have the workshop be held a day prior or after an ICANN meeting, I
think to make our submission stronger, we might need to to be clear
and focus such as by requesting for specific trainers who will help
design a specific curriculum on a specific subjet. Rather than relying
on groups such as the SSAC not mentionning a specific name or so.

I too think we are too vague and this may affect our submission.

Just wanted to throw this here.

Regards,
Arsene

<stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>:

> On 2019-01-15 06:46, Stephanie Perrin wrote:
>
> I asked Maryam to check.  Thanks
>
> On 2019-01-15 06:24, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
> Perhaps Maryam can clarify, but I thought the deadline for the submission of
> ABRs was on the 25th of this month? Or is it tomorrow?
>
> Best wishes,
> Ayden

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <https://www.smart-kitoko.com/>*,
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0