[NCSG-EC] Replacement for Martin Silva at the Kobe GNSO Council meeting

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at icannpolicy.ninja
Fri Jan 11 14:48:01 EET 2019

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for letting me know, and thanks to the NCSG EC for placing its confidence in me. I’ll do what I can to fill in for Martin while in Kobe, and will certainly coordinate this with him.

I’ll also stand by for instructions on arranging travel to Kobe, and will keep you posted on how it goes.

Thanks again.

Amr