[NCSG-EC] Decision on replacement for council

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at eui.eu
Fri Jan 11 06:57:37 EET 2019

Hey NCSG EC,

I would be grateful if I was taken off this mailing list, as I am not currently serving NCSG on the EC,

Best wishes,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I