[NCSG-EC] Decision on replacement for council

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 10 07:44:17 EET 2019

Folks, we need a decision on the replacement for Martin for council in Kobe.  I think there is rough tconsensus on Amr, now that Tapani has withdrawn.  I think Farell would also be good, but this is an important council meeting for the EPDPm so my inclination is to pick Amr.  He also is extremely well versed in procedures and rules.

If I hear no objections, I am going to inform the relevant parties at noon EST tomorrow.

Stephanie