[NCSG-EC] Feb update on CIVI issues and our relation with Wapix

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:31:35 EET 2019

Dear all,

Some of you may be in the loop, and some of you may not be.

Some of us from the EC, along with the help of Farzaneh, have been trying
to get Wapix to solve the various major and outstanding issues regarding
the membership management software, CIVI, and the front end we use in order
to evaluate member applications and accept or reject them. These issues
have prevented us from accepting new members.

I know there has been concerns over what we are paying them. Now that I see
the level of service, I also agree that what we pay is too much, but for
now the focus has been to get the machine to work - at least minimally so,
so that we can accept new members.

Once this is done, and once we can consider the overall service we have
gotten since January, I will have a more thorough look at the contract we
have with them, and I will eventually try discuss of certain arrangements,
so that what we pay reflects the actual quality of the service.

Have a nice evening,