[NCSG-EC] Need to have an NCSG-EC meeting

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 9 17:19:57 EET 2019

hi folks,

We need to have a meeting.  Raphael and I are the only ones who have commented on the recent membership applications.  There are not many, please get in there and comment so that we can respond to them prior to Xmas.  I think Maryam has sent out a doodle poll for the meeting.  Life will get busy before Xmas....

cheers Steph

Draft Agenda (comments welcome)

1.  Wapix account

2.  Review of NCSG Chair Job description [I will send the draft to you for comments/input as soon as I get it finished]

3.  Closing of HR complaints

4.  Membership review

5.  Planning for NCH intersessional in KL

6.  AOB