[NCSG-EC] [NCSG Techteam] Call with Wapix this week re priorities

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 08:12:11 EEST 2019

Hi all

Follow up from Josh below. Let me think what you would prefer for 1) and
what you think of 2) for peeps in the EC.

Have a nice Easter (or just a nice Sunday!)

***

1) *Configure an automated email to EC members. *You have three options
here. Configuring an email to remind all reviewers when there are pending
membership applications will take about an hour. Configuring an email to
remind only those reviewers who have not reviewed the application yet will
take about 9 hours. Configuring an email to remind only those reviewers who
have not reviewed the application and including a list in the email of the
applications that have not been reviewed will take about 15 hours.

2) *Improve front end column layout.* We have implemented the new column
structure here <https://crmtest.ncsg.is/> for your review. Several things
to note: a) The backlink from the reviewers page has not yet been
implemented b) There is apparently nothing to show for the SOI field on the
organization membership page. Do you want something different on this page?
c) Some of the hyperlinks are hard coded to the live site so you'll have to
keep an eye on the URL when testing. If you like what you see here, we are
looking at about 4 hours all together to get this implemented on live.