[NCSG-EC] Adding Bruna to EC list

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Sep 12 04:18:57 EEST 2018

Hi Raoul, Farzi

I think it's a good idea to join.  It helps to have info so we can work
closely.
Regards,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 5:05 PM Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I think it would be beneficial to have our chairs up to date in real
> time. I'll forward this request to Joan.
>
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 20:23, farzaneh badii via NCSG-EC <
> ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I think it's not a bad idea to add Bruna for the moment to this list
>> since it would be good for NCSG EXCOMand chair to work with constituencies
>> leadership. She won't have posting rights will just be receiving emails.
>> Raoul, does Joan want to join?
>> --
>> Farzaneh

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)

Recipient, Region of Durham Community Partnership Award

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit