[NCSG-EC] NCSG Applicants guidelines

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:05:52 EEST 2018

I would not go for removing the dual membership. I see no harm in having
the individual having a personal and an organisational identity in the
NCSG. It will create many repeat applications from people that are already
active in our community, when they change organisation or they want to give
room for new organisational representatives. They would then have to apply
again and that's just a waste of time for everyone. IF we need to change
something about it, it would be to remove the voting right of the other
identity, basically, whichever had less weight.

-Raoul