[NCSG-EC] Please comment on membership applications

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 16 06:26:51 EET 2018

So sorry to hear this, you take care of yourself!!  I recommend Dukoral, but it is too late to take it for this trip, you have to do it two weeks ahead of the trip.  Kills most bugs.  Make sure you get tested for what it is, my son and his partner got deathly ill from giardia in India, took them 6 months to a year to get better.  Not to be a worrying mom or anything.

If you cannot do the applications, just fire a note back, I am sure the sky wont fall and we can process them without you.  Most are pretty straightforward.

cheers Steph