[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Funding for APAC participant to attend ICANN 64 | Eranga | Sri Lanka

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 21:53:24 EET 2018

Dear all, I would like to give the chance to Eranga from Sri Lanka, he/she states that he was a fellow in 47th meeting and he/she has in the mailing list since a while. Also says that he/she never has got the opportunity to participate in NCSG. He/she also has been involved in IG and is alumni of Asian Academy and actively engaged with youth and local communities.
I think its good to have new people participating actively in our Group
Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas