[NCSG-EC] FW: [Ext] Re: NCSG Membership Application

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Wed May 16 16:15:51 EEST 2018

Dear All,

Please find below, Sunny Joshi’s response to request for more information.

I look forward to your review of the below.

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7737698036