[NCSG-EC] Board Seat 14/ Second Draft with CSG changes

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:06:18 EEST 2018

This seems like the clearest proposal so far and NOTA might finally become
useful..

I wonder, if the NCSG needs its seat more than the CSG does - this would be
a nice way to take away our board seat by withholding theirs. I guess that
is a different conversation and issue though. If the NCPH have to choose
one from the "opposite" stakeholdergroups, this is always going to be an
issue though.

One thing missing: a set timeline from the beginning of preliminary
processes to the end. Since we might have to start this many times over, it
would be good, if the selection and consensus process altogether wasn't
longer than a month. It'd be equally good to have the CSG bound by the same
total timeline.

-Raoul

On 27 March 2018 at 05:30, farzaneh badii via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is