[NCSG-EC] Approved Members

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:35:53 EEST 2018

All,

Among the organizational applicants, only ISOC Guateng been approved fully
by everyone which we can announce on the list. We need to talk about the
rest during a meeting.

Among the individual applicants,  a couple of them have not been approved
because their statement of interest is incomplete.

I will announce the ones who have been fully accepted by everyone on the
list and send emails to the ones that comments ask for more information.

Upon  Maryam's return which is next week, we should schedule a call to talk
about various admin issues.

Best

Farzaneh